How do I unsubscribe to content from a publisher or a custom RSS feed on Workplace?
Change platform:Computer Help
To unsubscribe to content from a publisher or custom RSS feed:
- From your computer, click More, then click Integrations in the group you're the admin of. You'll see a section for Enabled Integrations which will include the feeds the group is subscribed to.
- Click the feed you want to unsubscribe from. A dialog will appear.
- From the dialog, click Remove. Click Remove again to confirm.
- Unsubscribing from a feed only prevents new posts from being shared into the group. Posts which were shared before you unsubscribed from the feed will remain in the group.
- Only admins of a Workplace group can subscribe or unsubscribe to content from media publishers or custom RSS feeds.
Find out more about Feeds.