How do I set up a custom feed on Workplace?
Change platform:Computer Help
As well as subscribing to feeds of content from one of the media publishers listed in our directory, you can set up a custom feed from any tool or service that supports RSS or Atom.
To set up a custom feed from your computer:
- From your News Feed, click on your group in the left panel. You may need to click See All below Groups section first.
- Click More below group`s cover photo, then click Integrations.
- Below Add Custom RSS Feed, click Add Feed.
- Paste the URL of the feed into the Feed URL composer.
- Workplace will validate and show a preview of recent entries in the feed.
- Click Create.
- Your group is now subscribed to the RSS or Atom feed. When new entries appear in that feed, Workplace will create new posts in your group within around five minutes.
Note: Only admins of a group can set up custom feeds for their group.
Learn how to unsubscribe to content from a custom RSS feed on Workplace.